I am Renate, a Psychologist (MSc) and an ICF certified Associate Coach (ACC). I am a multilingual (French, English, Dutch) Personal/Life Coach, Career Consultant and Psychological Counselor and work with private individuals as well as companies with my independent Coaching company: Coppet Coaching.
Since 2006 I have worked in international, corporate environments where interpersonal relationships played a key role. As a Talent Acquisition specialist, interviewing individuals and coaching managers were always part of my role. Coming from the field of Psychology, my passion lies in helping people and making a difference in their lives. My goal is to do just that.
Personally, I am from The Netherlands and have been living in Switzerland since 2007. I have two beautiful young daughters with my Dutch husband, so I understand very well the struggles (and beauty) that expat life, married life, cultural differences and parenthood may bring (some of the subjects people come to me with for Coaching). In addition, the many years I worked as a Talent Acquisition specialist, I have gained great experience in coaching job-seekers with their job interviews and career struggles. My Social Psychology degree is not just a degree, it’s my passion. I am truly interested in people and everyone’s uniqueness: how they interact, how they see the world around them, how they deal with difficulties, how they are.
In my experience, everybody goes through phases in their lives that they can’t see their way out of. To me there is nothing more rewarding than being that person that guides them back on their path to happiness and help them unlock their full potential.
Do you want to embark upon your Personal Coaching journey with me?
Feel free to reach out and have an exploratory talk with me about you.
My titles & diploma's
- MSc, Master of Science in Social Psychology (2005), University of Amsterdam
- ACC, Associate Coach Certificate, Centre for Coaching (2017), University of Capetown – Graduate school of Business
- ICF certified (2017). Holistic/integral, deep listening approach.
- Diploma in Mindfulness – grade A, School of Natural Health Sciences (2019) Inspired by Eckhart Tolle’s “The power of now” – in my use of Mindfulness.
- Diploma in Child & Adolescent Nutrition – grade A, School of Natural Health Sciences (2019)
- Certificates Psychometric assessment tools (PersProfile Manager, Persona 360° – Persuasive communication, Assessfirst)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) (2017), Ecole de PNL de Lausanne.
- The Journey Intensive (2017), The Journey France, Geneva. Technique to free emotions.
- Formation en Thérapie Conjugale Positive (FTCP) (2019), Formation en Psycho-Sexologie Positive (FPSP), Lausanne
- Strategic intervention training (2017), Robbins-Madanes webinars
- TIPI enfants (2019), HR Evolutions. Technique to help children regulate emotions
- Inspired by: Voice Dialogue (by Hal and Sidra Stone), Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy (EFT) (by Sue Johnson).